Want to experience a gourmet Christmas trees?
Here at Sophie's Christmas Trees, we can fulfill all your desires!
Noble, Douglas and Fraser fir
Red and white
Wreath, candle ring and candy cane
With over 20 years’ experience retailing in Christmas Plants, we promise that every Christmas tree sold is in our highest quality.
How to keep your tree looking fresh?
To preserve the freshness of tree, Please:
- Keep away from direct sunlight, heater or windy areas. Let tree sit with branches scattered and no decoration for 2 days to maximize tree life.
- Fill the base with boiling water for the first time to melt tree sap from fresh cut.
- Add tree saver nutrients into water as per instructions.
- Spray tree and refill base with room temperature water, as the level goes down, add nutrients if necessary.
- If tree does not take up water or water base has been dried-out completely, spray tree more frequently to keep tree moisture.